Thursday, September 1, 2011
First day of Pre-School
Today was Savannah's first day of her second year of pre-school. She wasn't overly excited to go back and even said she didn't miss her teachers. I switched her from morning class to afternoon for this year in anticipation for January. Just today alone this was proven to be a better fit for her. She was able to sleep until her normal time (8:45am), eat a nice breakfast, take a tub and then be ready for school at 12noon.
She had a wonderful first day back to school! She was so happy to see her teachers when we arrived at school. I wasn't sure how drop off work go for her but she went right back into the swing of things. I helped her hang up her backpack and she was off to play with her teacher. When I picked her up she was outside playing with her cousin, Sage, and two other little girls. It was so cute to see her mingling with the kids all on her own. This is going to be a great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Could she be more cute?? I love her little dress :)
ReplyDelete