Today he has been not himself. He slept most of the morning but woke every 15-20 minutes crying. He was able to sleep this afternoon for almost an hour and a half so that was wonderful. I haven't done ANYTHING today except finish up the Thank You Cards
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Not much time for Bloggin'
My poor boy has been super uncomfortable these past few days. He seems to have a gas issue (my guess is that it's hereditary). He has always been a pooper and a burper but it seems he has been having belly trouble. He hasn't been sleeping well and wants to nurse 24/7. He will fall asleep while nursing but wake 15-20 minutes after I put him back to bed. This just goes on over and over and over. We were up all night last night from 11pm-5am. He was just as uncomfortable today. We had given him a half dose of Gripe Water over the weekend but he vomited it up. Thankfully he rarely spits up or I would really be freaking out that he had some type of digestive issue going on. I gave up primary dairy and chocolate for a few days but that didn't help him. I will stay off chocolate but I live for cheese.
Today he has been not himself. He slept most of the morning but woke every 15-20 minutes crying. He was able to sleep this afternoon for almost an hour and a half so that was wonderful. I haven't done ANYTHING today except finish up the Thank You Cards(finally!!!). Thank goodness for those meals I made up a froze a few month ago. I gave him a 1/4 dose of Gripe Water tonight then I gave him another 1/4 dose a half hour later. Thankfully he was able to keep both doses down. I just nursed him and he fell alseep and he is now in bed. I pray pray pray that he is able to sleep and then go back to sleep after his next feeding. I will try to catch up on blogs and everything else when I can.
Today he has been not himself. He slept most of the morning but woke every 15-20 minutes crying. He was able to sleep this afternoon for almost an hour and a half so that was wonderful. I haven't done ANYTHING today except finish up the Thank You Cards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor boy! Sorry he isn't feeling well! Have you tried infant gas drops? Our boy is pretty gassy as well, maybe it's just a boy thing?!
ReplyDelete