1 - Post the rules
2 - Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
2 - Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
3 - Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4 - Tag people and link them to your post.
5 - Let them know that you tagged them.
4 - Tag people and link them to your post.
5 - Let them know that you tagged them.
My questions to answer:
- If you could go anywhere for a week, where would you go? Disney World with my family. I have only been 1x and it was only for two days when I was 25. We went to all of the parks but everything was rushed. We are hoping to bring the kids next winter!
- What is your favorite app on your smart phone? If you don't have a smart phone, what the hell is wrong with you? ;) I am sorry to say I am a looser and don't have a Smart Phone. My husband has one and I would have to say my favorite app was/is the contraction counter. It was awesome when we needed to time my contractions.
- If you were going to redo one room in your house which room would it be and why? We just built our house two years ago so I still like everything so far. If I could gut and redo a room (and not have a budget) I would choose our mater bathroom. I really wanted a HUGE tile shower but it wasn't in our budget.
- What is your biggest insecurity? Do I have to pick just one ;-) I am very self conscious of my butt/hips. I am not sure how I am going to find the time but I am going to start exercising again in March.
- What are the top three Internet sites you visit? (saw this on another one and thought it was a great question!) Fa.ce.bo.ok, Bl.og.ger & Pin.ter.est My top 3 shopping sites are Am.az.on, Di.ap.ers.com & O.ld Na.vy/G.ap
- Do you have a hobby? What is it? I do have a hobby and it's called online shopping. Haha! It's awful and I really should check myself into rehab!
- If your husband could buy you anything what would you want from him? Last year I found the most beautiful white gold diamond and sapphire ring that I want so badly. One problem: it's crazy expensive. A girl can dream, right?
- When is the last time you drastically changed your hairstyle? I am not a big fan of drastic change. And let's be honest, who really has time for hair? I am lucky if I get 4 hair cuts a year. Speaking of hair, I am overdue for a cut.
- What was the last vacation you went on? Tell us about it. Our last vacation was this past July when we went on our annual beach vacation to Maine with my in-law's. It is always a fun time! We stay in a condo on the beach and eat a ton of
badyummy food! - When was the last time you cried and why? The week Shane was born I did a lot of crying! The obvious reason (overcome with joy on the birth of my son) & frustration. Savannah decided right after I returned from the hospital that she wanted to protest going to bed. I was tired, sore and frustrated with her. Thanks to the tough love approach hubby was able to get her to go to bed. It only took 4 days of her screaming bloody murder.
- How do you stay organized? I am a super organized person. I have to be or else I feel like I will have a mental breakdown. I try and always keep up with the house work and my daily responsibilities because it's bad bad news if I feel overwhelmed.
Here are my questions for you!
- What was the last thing you did before Blogger?
- If you were to win 50 million dollers, what would you do with it?
- If you had to choose one thing to eat and one thing to drink for the rest of your life what would they be?
- What is your favorite color?
- What are the top three Internet sites you visit? (saw this on another one and thought it was a great question!)
- When was the last time you went out to dinner? Where did you go and who were you with?
- If you could go back in time and change something, would you? Explain.
- When you were a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What was the last movie you saw?
- What is your favorite thing about the place you live.
- Do you have any pets? If so, share a little something about them.
Here are the blogs I am tagging...HAVE FUN!
The Road Less Traveled
It Takes A Special Kind
Better Full Then Empty
Baby Talk
Nothin But a G Thang
You tagged me!!! Oh my...I better get to work :)
ReplyDeleteHow does this work again??? Arg....I suck with computers.
Thanks for playing along! I am totally addicted to online shopping also...I need rehab STAT! And Pinterest is in my top three also :)
ReplyDeleteI don't have a smartphone either and I am completely addicted to shopping on Amazon...it's really bad when the UPS and FedEx delivery people know my name when they drop off packages!
ReplyDeleteJust catching up on people who were tagged in this fun survey. I love to shop online too, but something gets the best of me most times before I hit "confirm" so it's more like window shopping through my computer screen, ha!
ReplyDelete