You are double digits now! Only 2 months until you are 1 years old! I simply cannot believe it. I am busy planning your barnyard themed first birthday party. You & Sissy will have a combined party. I have booked your first birthday picture session complete with a cake smash. I hope you give us some wonderful pictures!
You are as sweet as you are destructive. This month you chewed your footboard and one of the sides of your crib. I just about died when you chewed your footboard because your crib will be your full size bed when the day comes. I scolded you in a firm voice and you began to cry. I felt bad but it was so naughty.
We did so many fun fall activities this month! Pumpkin carving, painting & trick or treat! We played in the leaves and enjoyed the yard this past month. You went out to "play in the snow" (aka sitting in stroller watching sissy play).
Sleep: Still doing great. You got to bed at 7/7:30pm and still until 7/7:30am (sometimes 8am). You take a morning and afternoon nap.
Feeding: Still nursing 4x daily. You love to eat & always like new foods. You enjoy feeding yourself but have no problem being spoon fed. This past weekend you had your first scrambled egg and you loved it! You also had french toast, mandarin oranges, homemade sweet potato fries & American cheese this month.
Last week I had a clogged milk duct on the right. I had the chills at night but never ran a temp & you could feel a hard lump in the breast near the nipple. I read online that the best thing to do was to nurse often. You were absolutely fine with this. It took about 4/5 days but it is completely gone now.
Weight:
1-13: 8lbs 5 oz.
1-16: 8lbs 0.04oz.
1-19: 8lbs. 4oz.
1-26: 8lbs.
7oz.
2-16: 10lbs. 11oz.
3-13: 13lbs (at home)
3-28: 13lbs. 6oz.(at 2 month check-up)
4-13: (at home)
5-13: 15lbs (at home)
5-24: 15.3 50th percentile (at 4 month check-up)
6-13: 15.6 (at home)
7-25: 16lbs 140z. (at 6 month check-up)
8-13: 18lbs (at home)
2-16: 10lbs. 11oz.
3-13: 13lbs (at home)
3-28: 13lbs. 6oz.(at 2 month check-up)
4-13: (at home)
5-13: 15lbs (at home)
5-24: 15.3 50th percentile (at 4 month check-up)
6-13: 15.6 (at home)
7-25: 16lbs 140z. (at 6 month check-up)
8-13: 18lbs (at home)
9-13: 19.4 (at home)
10-13 19.8 (at home)
10-25: 19lbs 11 oz. 30th percentile (at 9 month
check-up)
Length:
1-13: 21 1/2
inches
2-16: 22 inches3-13: 22 1/2 inches (at home)
3-28: 24 1/4 inches (at 2 month check-up)
5-24: 27 1/2 inches 100 percentile (at 4 month check-up)
7-25: 28 1/4 inches 50th percentile at 6 month check-up)
10-25: 30 1/4 inches 50th percentile (at 9 month check-up)
Diaper
Size: 4
Clothes Size: 9-12 and 6-12
Clothes Size: 9-12 and 6-12
Hair
Color: Light brown
Eye color: Blue
Milestones:
*More teeth! You now have 6 with #7 on it's way.
*You moved into you big boy car seat (Rocky loved to torture you while you were trying out your seat. He knew you couldn't get him)
Firsts:
Check-ups:
*The results from your finger stick at you 9 month check-up showed that you are slightly anemic so you are now on a vitamin with added iron. Your sister had this same issue when she was a babe but it went away as she got older and ate more table food.
*I brought you for your hip x-ray last week. I had a sick feeling as I was loading you into the car. The idea of something being "wrong" with you just broke my heart. I never want you to be in pain my love. You were a great boy at the appointment. They had you lay on a table and took 3 x-rays total. You had to wear a little shield over your male parts because of the radiation. I got the call yesterday that you x-rays were completely normal. Thank you God!
*You eczema spot behind the knee cleared up nicely but returned a few days after we stopped the medications. Dr. M said this would happen.
Watching Barney with your Barney





I LOVE the Barnyard themed birthday! It is going to be so super cute! So glad the check-ups and x-rays turned out well and that Shane is so healthy. I love the family Halloween outfits and that your clogged milk duct went away! You are such a terrific mom, keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteThanks Heather!
DeleteSo many adorable photos in this post!!! Can't believe our babies are going to be 1 in 2 months!!! EEK! Barn yard themed party sounds so fun. I think we are doing under the sea but really low key so not mega themed. Glad your clogged milk duct went away quickly. Sounds like S is on a very similar schedule to Alidia. Happy 10 months little fella!! :)
ReplyDeleteUnder the Sea will be perfect for your tropical beach babe!
DeleteOh my word...he is a stud! haha SO cute!! Ok, this new carseat thing...so he is facing forward now in that seat? I have no clue about seats and when to change them etc. We already feel like Sam is is getting all cramped in her infant seat. I don't know when to move her to a big seat? She is 8 1/2 months old but only 14lbs 5oz.
ReplyDeleteHe is rear facing in the new seat. They now say to keep them rear facing until 2 years old. Shane was getting too heavy for me to carry in the infant seat. That is why I moved him. I am sure he will get cramped up with his legs & feet but I guess it is waaaaaaay safer in the case of a car crash.
DeleteOh my gosh he looks so big! How did he get so big?? Glad to hear the x-rays came back fine, I bet that was such a relief. And those blue eyes kill me, so pretty!
ReplyDelete