Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Blogger HELP

I have been triying to post about Christmas but Blogger isn't letting me upload any pictures!  Has anyone else had any trouble like this?  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I am so frustrated!

When I click on the buttone to upload the next screen pops up but the "upload" button is missing!  It doesn't give me the option.

5 comments:

  1. I was having that issue and had to switch Internet browsers. When I opened blogger in fire fox it worked. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No help here, just wanted to say I've missed your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed - I had to switch browsers. Google Chrome has always worked best for me - IE was giving me trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I switched to Wordpress when I started to have Blogger issues. But maybe browser switching will help? Hope so! We miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete