Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Shane's 1st Birthday

On Sunday, January 13th, our baby boy turned 1!  I still cannot believe that he is 1. 
 
When Shane woke up we had a special family birthday breakfast at home and then opened gifts.  Savannah picked out the Le.go Farm since Le.go's are Shane's current favorite toy.  Our big gift to Shane is his own Anyw.here Chair from Po.ttery Ba.rn Ki.ds but they are on back order from Christmas.
 


 
 
That evening we had our parents, grandparents, my brother-in-law & his girlfriend over for a small dinner party.  We had spaghetti with meatballs & sausage, a yummy salad followed by cake and ice cream.  Shane had a wonderful time & really enjoyed his special day!










We will be having a party on February 10th with our extended family & friends for both Savannah & Shane since their birthday's are only 6 weeks apart. Birthday parties are so expensive and I like to go all out so I figured we would combine them until Savannah was a little older to help keep the cost down as much as we can & everyone is always so busy.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Handsome! :) We want to get Sam any anywhere chair for her bday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these photos of Shane's big day!! :) Looks like he had a blast. Love the one of Savannah showing him the lego farm she choose. She looks so proud and excited for him. What a great big sis! Also just love the one of him in the box with his name on it!! His eyes are gorgeous! Hope they both enjoy their upcoming joint bash. I think it is definitely a great idea to have them together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane has the cutest smile ever! I love these pictures and I'm so glad you got blogger to work so you could update us on everything that's been going on. Aiden loves his pottery barn chair too. Happy 1st Birthday Shane!

    ReplyDelete