Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

A-Z of Me

A few blogs I follow have done this a-z post so I thought I would join in.  It's always fun to learn new things about people.
 
 
age - 32
 
bed size - King
 
chore you hate - Taking out the trash
 
dogs - Not us
 
essential start to your day - Coffee
 
favorite "me time" - Pedicure
 
gold or silver - White gold or silver
 
height - 5' 7"
 
instruments you play - None
 
job title - Stay at home Mom
 
kids - Savannah, 5  Shane, 1 & 2 fur babies Rocky & Cossy 8
 
live - House that's too big for me to keep clean!
 
married - 7 years this year
 
nicknames - Lizard
 
overnight hospital stays - Only when I had my babies
 
pet peeve - Disorganization
 
righty or lefty - Righty
 
siblings - Sister who is 18 months older & brother who is 5 years younger
 
time you wake up - 6am every.single.day
 
university attended - None
 
vegetables you dislike - Brussel sprouts.  I force them down because I know they are good for you.
 
what makes you run late - My lovely children
 
x-rays you’ve had - Only routine dental x-rays
 
yummy food - Pizza, grilled cheese, Mexican & cheesecake
 
zoo animal favorite - Leopard!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm cheesecake :)Vanilla Bean at Cheesecake Factory is my fave...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to write exactly "Mmmmmm cheesecake" then saw the comment from Sarah above ;) I actually love brussel sprouts...love them (not as much as cheesecake)... but we can't get them here! :( Jealous of your king size bed!

    ReplyDelete