Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Flashback Friday

Inspired by Shannon and Kelly, I thought I would take a walk down memory lane.  I didn't take any pictures on this exact day last year.  The closest I could find were these pictures that were taken on February 24th which was Savannah's 4th Birthday.  Little Shane was just 2 days shy of 6 weeks old!  I cannot believe that my sweet baby girl will be turning 5 (!!!) in two days from today.
 
Look how much both my babes have grown in 1 quick year.
 
We took a family trip to the Amer.ican Gi.rl Store & Bistro



2 comments:

  1. Ahh can't believe how much both of your little ones have grown and changed in this year! Wow! And Savannah will be 5!! Eek! Your little girl is growing up... and Shane certainly isn't that tiny baby anymore either! He is about as big as an American doll here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference a year makes!!

    ReplyDelete