Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Visit with Santa

On Friday afternoon we took the kids to a mini session with Santa.  Savannah has always been very shy when we go to see Santa or the Easter Bunny.  I knew by the way that Shane was with the characters at Disney (hopefully a post coming soon) that Santa wasn't going to go well.  And it didn't!  Better luck next year.  Enjoy the disaster that was our 2013 visit with Santa!





3 comments:

  1. Seriously, your kids are ADORABLE! Even Shane being upset with Santa was still cute! We tried to get Aiden to go see Santa, and he freaked. This will be 2nd year of Santa fail. He freaked out both times so bad, I didn't hare time to snap a picture either...I just may need to take him back to see them so I have the picture! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh dear! That first one is just too funny.. such a classic Santa photo.. I am sure he is used to it!! Heather is right, even upset, they both look so adorable!!! Love their Christmas outfits. And that last one of just Savannah and Santa is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is classic!! crying and still cute as ever Shane!!

    ReplyDelete