Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

15 weeks

How far along:   15 weeks (really creeping up on the half way mark)

Size of Baby:  Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam.

Maternity Clothes:  So I thought I would be all set with the maternity clothes I got from D but I wasn't.  Savannah and I went to the Mall this morning and let's just say I am now set.  I got two pairs of shorts, a pair of jean capri's (not wild over them but I figure they match with any top) & 2 more pairs of capri's (one white and one khaki).  I also got 4 tops, a pair of yoga pants & a pair of yoga shorts.

Weight Gain:  Scale said I was up 2 1/2 pounds from last week.  Yikes!

Stretch Marks:  None

Belly Button:  Getting a tad shallower but still in

Sleep:  Not 100% but far better than it was still.  Last night I slept from 10:30pm-5am and it was AMAZING!

Best Moment of the Week: A friend of mine who has struggled with IF for many many years had her twins at 36 weeks on Monday.  A little boy and a little girl.  Everyone is healthy and doing well-they didn't even have to go to the NICU.  She has another son who will be 4 in September.  During her time TTC to has lost 7 pregnancys and almost lost her first son at delivery.  This girl hasn't had it easy at all.  So I am just over the moon that her family is now complete!!!

Movement:  Not too much this past week.  Booooo!

Symptoms:  Still tired in the evenings and nauseous from time to time.

Food cravings/Aversions:  We finally made it to The OUT.BACK on Friday and I had my wings!!!  That could have something to do with my weight gain ;-)

Gender:  We have out anatomy scan set up for August 16th!!!  We will not learn the sex until our reveal party a few weeks later.

What I Miss:  Feeling great 24/7

Looking forward to: 

Weekly Wisdom:

Milestones:

Dreams:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment