Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The pregnant ladies grocery cart

Today I went grocery shopping and I had a very interesting cart!!!  I tend to buys what's on sale and keep stock of the non-perishables that we use.  This week my purchases consisted of pears, plums, grape tomatoes, cantaloupe, strawberries, european cuke, granny smith apples, peaches, bananas, baby carrots, 1 bacon & cheddar stuffed hamburger, 1 portabella & swiss stuffed hamburger, 2 Kay.em hotdogs from the deli, rolls, Chee.to's (the crunchy kind), apple juice, veggie dip, sour cream & yogurt.  I normally buy a lot of produce but not usually THAT much!  Guess what I have been wanting to eat???  Maybe it's natures way of keeping my weight down?  IDK.  Also, I NEVER NEVER EVER buy ground beef from the grocery store.  I only buy local grass fed free range.  I walked past the meat counter and saw the fresh ground pattys of yummyness and I had to get them.  Weird.  VERY weird.  Same with the Chee.to's.  A few weeks ago I was watching the RE.AL WORLD and they were saying how one of the cast members ate Chee.to's morning, noon & night.  They have been my snack of choice ever since.  I buy the HUGE family size bag every week and get so mad at Jay if he eats any!  Oink oink!  That'd be me!

Also, I started my Christmas shopping today.  I ordered Savannah the rest of her luggage set from Pott.ery Ba.rn Ki.ds.  I also received a sale email today from Amer.ican Girl.  I ordered her matching outfits for her Twin's and the dress that goes with it for herself.  She loves dressing like her dolls.  My goal is to have ALL my shopping done by Thanksgiving.  Baby is due 2 weeks after Christmas so I want everything done as early as possible.  I hate stressing at the holidays.  Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year.  Especially since having Savannah!  She gets so excited!!!  I just love it.

1 comment:

  1. I had a couple of weeks where I all I wanted was fruits and veggies! And good for you strating your xmas shopping!!

    ReplyDelete