So today is kinda a big day for us. We are going to get to see out little love this afternoon! I am just so incredibly excited! I gave Savannah the option of going to someones house or coming with us. She decided she wanted to come with us so she could see the baby on the "tv". Hopefully she will behave well and not get too squirmy sitting through the ultrasound and then a doctors appointment. I just want to be told that our love is growing well and look healthy. I am kinda freaking out knowing that we COULD know the sex today but are holding out another 11 days. It will be so fun to find out with all of our family & friends.
After our appointments (weather permitting) we will be heading over to the furniture store to pick up the crib & dresser. Hopefully I can convince Jay to set up the crib tonight. While we are out we will also bring our little pre-schooler to pick out a few new outfits. Her first day of her second year of pre-school is only 2 weeks away! OMG! Summer is just about over. Booooooo!
Sounds like an awesome day full of baby stuff!! Have a great time!
ReplyDelete