*A TVT post is just about all my brain is capable of these days.
*I have come to the realization that I am addicted to a few things. Yoga pants, pumping breast milk, yogurt & water. Very strange-I realize this. Yoga pants because I just wanted to be comfortable during pregnancy and the majority of my jeans aren't quite there yet still. Sigh. Pumping because I never thought I wouldn't be able to pump more than an ounce or two with my shitty hand pump. I have been getting between 4-7 ounces lately. I was always insanely jealous of other's stashes so I am psyched to have my own! I realized I was addicted to yogurt one day when I noticed we only had 1 left the fridge. I started to feel anxiety in my chest since I knew I couldn't make it to the store for a few days. I am being completely serious. And water just because it tastes so good and I don't ever drink anything else (other than a coffee in the morning)!
*To celebrate Shane's 3 month birthday tomorrow, I am bringing the kids to get big sis little bro pictures taken. Please God don't let me regret this!
*I skipped Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In yesterday because I haven't exercise in two weeks due to a nasty head cold I have had (also for two weeks) and because I am lazy. I pigged out like crazy on Easter and ate like crap over the past week. I get on the scale today and by the grace of God I weighed exactly 135 pounds. That's a loss of 1.2 pounds since last week. This makes absolutely no sense to me but i will definitely take it!
*We are thinking of getting 12ish meat chickens next month as long as Jay can get a coup built. Again God, please don't let me regret this!
*The weather report is looking awesome for this weekend! Let's hope it continues into next week because it's school vacation.
*I need to get my Easter post together. We had a great day! (note to self: DON'T attempt church again for a while)
*I am going to dinner with my friend to our favorite Mexican restaurant tomorrow night. More excited words have never been spoken. Er, typed? I am even going to have a cocktail! Hopefully both kids & Jay are still alive when I get home.
*I need a full time housekeeper & personal chef but I can't pay for them. Any takers???

I want chickens too!!! We had them on our farm when I was growing up and I loved the fresh eggs and the meat was awesome.
ReplyDelete