Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

TVT


-Super busy day today!  Shane has his 4 month check-up at 10am, Savannah has to be to school for 12, I have to bring my grandmother to a doctor appointment for 1pm, pick Savannah up from school at 2:30 & tonight I am getting a NEW CAR!!!  Super busy but also super exciting!!!  I love my new wheels so much I will try and do a post on it this weekend.

-I wish Shane understood when I say "Don't poop while in the jumper, OK love?"  Hate.scrubbing.poop! 

-Hubbs is off work tomorrow to build a chicken coop.  We ordered 12 meat birds and they arrive next Thursday.  When we ordered them I told Savannah we were going to eat them.  Her response was, "you mean the eggs, right?"  No honey, I mean them.  Let's hope she doesn't turn into a vegetarian at the ripe old age of 4 1/2!

-Memorial Day Weekend usually means lots of flower shopping & planting.  I don;t think we will be getting to that this weekend.  I am so behind on my housework and we have a few cookouts to attend.

-My baby is closing in on 5 months old.  5 MONTHS OLD!  5 months is very close to 6 months and 6 months is a half a year!  OMG!

-We have made plans to go to PA in August with friends on a vacation.  It should be a lot of fun!!!  We are going to make the 3 hour drive to there new house in NJ and stay the night then drive 3 hours to PA the following morning.  Hopefully the kiddos will be OK with this.

-Diet starts back up again on Tuesday.  I have been majorly slacking the past few weeks.  None of my bottoms fit and I am NOT spending money on new ones.  I need to loose 6lbs but would be really happy with loosing 10.  I know Shane is only 4 months old but left face it-I am being lazy & making poor choices.  I could loose these last pounds if I stuck to my guns. 





3 comments:

  1. I love getting a new car, can't wait to see what you ended up with! Pooping in the jumperoo is the worst! I totally get what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new car is very exciting!! :) That sounds like a great trip planned for August. Best of luck with the dieting start on Tuesday, but enjoy your weekend of tasty cookouts until then!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was proud of myself, I've got to boot-camp 4 days this week! BUT, I also keep yo-yoing on my weight watchers stuff too. We have similar plans this weekend to clean the house and keep gardening. Gotta make the house look bright for summer! Enjoy your new car and have a great, busy day!

    ReplyDelete