As Carlia @ Nest Building 101 said, a lot can happen in 100 days.
I have decided to join in on The Great 100 Day Challenge fun. I had a hard time coming up with a challenge & I think my selection is sorta lame but it was the best I could do. I am going to do at least 3 house cleaning chores/tasks a day for 100 days (not including dishes-because I do dishes at least 4x daily already). This will include but is not limited to laundry, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, washing floors & dusting. I have a cleaning list that is about a bazillion pages long so I will never have a shortage of chores/tasks. My challenge is going to be finding the time BUT I can do this! At least I hope I can. Ha ha!
My challenge will last longer than 100 days because I am going to add any days that I am away from home on vacation to the end of the list.
To check my progress, click here.
You should do this with me! Your challenge can be anything that you would like. Fiona is going to not use the Internet while her daughter is awake or in her care (I couldn't do that for even 1 day!) and Josey is going to do something active daily. I am interested to see how others will decide to challenge themselves. Click here to join in!

This is a great one!! Way to go you for taking it on! :) I certainly don't do 3 chores everyday... or even 2... or sometimes not even 1 if we aren't counting those darn dishes!! I can't wait to hear how you do. Best of luck!! You are going to have one very clean house! ;)
ReplyDeletei'm so excited that you're doing the challenge! this is a goal that i really need to set for myself, too. i seem to let my projects take priority over my chores. anyway, can't wait to follow your progress! good luck!
ReplyDelete