-My prince is rolling! He rolled from back to front for the first time on 5/26 and on 6/4 he rolled from belly to back. I watched him go from belly to back for the first time and then he just barrel rolled across most of the living room floor! I seriously couldn't believe my eyes! I kinda have a feeling we are in for it with this little dude.
-A week and a half ago I got a NEW car & I absolutely L-O-V-E it! With a heavy heart I traded in my Mer.cury Mount.aineer for a Fo.rd Ed.ge Lim.ited. The trunk has proven to be quite a bit smaller than my Mount.aineer but we will manage. We were planning on taking my new wheels on vacation to PA in August but we have decided there is no way we can so we will take Jay's truck. The Ed.ge has something called My Fo.rd Tou.ch which is a crazy confusing computer for the radio, blue tooth & just about everything else electronic or technical. I am still trying to figure the thing out. It has a back up camera which is awesome! Driving in reverse was never one of my strong points ;-) I had my Mount.aineer for 6 years and I loved it so much. I can only hope that in another 6 years I love my Edge as much!
Out with the old
In with the new
-We got our chickens last Thursday. They were all so tiny and cute at only 1 day old! Savannah was totally obsessed with them for the first few days. She constantly wanted to watch them and hold them. Let me tell you all those little suckers do is eat, drink & poop. For real! They are now starting to grow feathers on their wings. As soon as they are all feathers we will be moving them out of the garage and into the coop. In the mean time we will have to deal with our garage smelling like total crap. It's disgusting! In about 7-8 weeks these suckers will be in or freezer.
-Our new wood shed it now about half way to completion. All that is missing is the metal roof & rough sawn pine siding. As soon as it is done Jay will move all of the wood into it and we can prep our area for a raspberry & blueberry patch. Our veggie garden & my herb garden (more on this later) are planted.
And because he is just soooooooo cute!

Love the new car! We used to have a Mountaineer when I was younger and loved that car too, but new cars are always so much fun. Can't wait to hear about your herb garden...we attempted a raised garden this year too, I've taken pictures but just need to find the time to blog about it. And congrats on your little dude rolling over! Chloe wasn't even thinking about it at that age. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job rolling Shane! I am growing basil and rosemarry and so far, I haven't killed them! It's been about a month now. You guys have certainly been busy lately!
ReplyDelete