Saturday, June 23, 2012
My Boy
I am am in a state of shock and disbelief about a few new things my boy has been up to. Wednesday night we decided to attempt putting Shane to sleep without his swaddle. It went great! He slept all night and actually didn't get up until about 9 the next morning! Awesome! Then on Thursday night he was REALLY sucking his finger so Jay gave him the papi. We couldn't believe that he actually took it! He hasn't wanted to let it go ever since. Let me just remind you that this is the same boy that would suck the papi for a few minutes and then spit it out and gag on it. Now he loves it! Yesterday afternoon I was nursed him to sleep but he woke up when I transferred him to his crib. I gave him the papi and he started sucking away. He was bright eyed so I thought there was no way he was going to fall asleep again but I really had to go pee. I turned on his crib toy and by the time I came back he was ASLEEP! I seriously couldn't believe it! He went to bed last night and nap today the same way! Go Shanie boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! That is great to hear how well he is sleeping without his swaddle and now loving his papi! :) We tried unswaddling Alidia a month or so ago and it was good for the first two nights then not so good so we went back to it... we started unswaddling again this week since she was all messed up from our trip anyway and this time I think it could be gone to stay... hope so because it is getting so hot!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!! :)
ReplyDelete