So Shane is now 14 months old and such a BOY! He is into everything and anything he can get his hands on. He loves to pull the pots & pans out in the kitchen and use the lids as cymbals! I swear he is going to crack the tile floor one of these days.
And....he is WALKING!!! He started taking 2-3 steps a few months ago but would only walk when he wanted to. He would walk most when we were not looking. The more you would encourage him, the less he would walk. Silly boy! But look at him now! This video was taken yesterday afternoon.
Yay Shane!! :) Awesome walking little buddy! After about a month of steps, Lids finally started full on walking this week too. She still does a bit of crawling but definitely prefers to be upright now. So fun to see!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. Tay started full time walking right before 14 months too. Even though I thought it was taking forever, I'm glad she waited to master it. We skipped the bumps and bruises phase completely!
ReplyDelete