Thursday, June 9, 2011
Pregnancy Brain
I have a funny little story to share. Savannah is at school so this is the perfect time to pack for vacation tomorrow. I set out all of my clothes and notice that my new shirts are wrinkled. We are renting a house on our trip that is owned by a condo association. I assume they will have an iron but I usually iron my things before they are packed just in case. So I pull out the iron and ironing board. Plug in the iron and it doesn't seam to be heating up. Weird. We have had the iron for almost 5 years so it does have some age to it. I start to panic because it is a Rowenta and the thought of having to replace it is less that appealing. I try another outlet and nothing. I google "Rowenta iron not heating up" and I come across all kinds of things but nothing helpful. WTF I think to myself. I give the iron a closer look and notice I never turned it on! Oh geeze! Thank you so much pregnancy brain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment