Let's hope today was just a bad day and that tomorrow will be better. I have felt like total crap all afternoon and evening. I have the worst acid reflux & indigestion that you could possibly imagine. It is so bad that there are times I think I am going to be sick. I feel like a beached whale and can't get comfortable. I am so tired and am just ready to be done. I really hope today is an isolated incident because I there is now way I can stand 7 more weeks of this. I also need to add that this kids is kicking the life out of me. Savannah was NEVER violent or hurt me. He is ALWAYS kicking, punching or flipping.
I am sorry for the bitch session but I am beyond tired & I need some relief.
Awww! I'm sorry you are so uncomfortable!!! :( Hopefully your lil guy will chill out a bit and give you some rest :)
ReplyDeleteThe last few weeks are the worst I'm sorry! You're going to have an active boy on your hands!
ReplyDelete