Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Me, myself & I

I am a Type A personality.

I am super organized.
 
I make lists to remind myself to make lists.

I have a special place in the cabinets for groceries.
 
I like when the light switches are all going the same direction.

I do have a special place in my super organized closet for every piece of clothing.

My refrigerator is spotless and tidy.

I load the dishwasher in a certain way.

I always have to make my bed.
 
I fold the hand towel in the bathroom a certain way.  My husband can't for the life of him figure it out and it drives me bonkers.
 
Shoes are not allowed inside the house.

I am anal about all of these things.  As the years go on it is getting worse.  I really wish I could help it but I can't.  I am freaking out about how I am going to be able to keep up with everything after this new baby is here.  I HAVE to learn to let things go.  I HAVE to learn to let things go.  If not, I will surely loose my mind.

1 comment:

  1. I'm super type A too and somehow I have gotten less type A about the things that just don't matter and I focus on my baby girl. You'll be ok don't worry!

    ReplyDelete