Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

3 Months

My dearest Shanie-


I cannot believe that today you are three months old!  You are such a sweet & handsome boy.  I could stare at your face for a million years.  I have forgotten how much I adore little babies.  Your snuggles are just the best. 

Sleep:  You are doing awesome at night.  You sleep through the night 3-4 times a week now.  Last night you went to bed (in the pj's above) at 9pm and you are still sleeping (it's 8:15am).  You started to stir at 4am but never woke up.  You made a few noises but then were quiet.  Even when you do wake, you are always back to bed between 30-40 minutes later.  I think you will sleep in your crib tonight for the first time.  ***tear***

You are hit or miss during the day but doing better.  You either sleep for 1 hour or up to 3.  I feel so bad that I often have to wake you to either bring or pick sissy up from school.  Hopefully you will get on more of a schedule when school out.  You normally take a morning and afternoon nap.  You still love your swaddle.
    
Feed:  You are strictly breastfed and gosh do you love my boobs.  I often find you staring at them randomly with a big smile on your face numerous times of the day.  You are probably going to be very embarrassed by this when you are older.

I basically nurse you on demand or anytime before we leave the house.  On the mornings when you sleep all night I pump.  I seriously LOVE stocking the freezer.  I hope to be able to stock up enough 3-4oz bags to use in all your cereal come 6 months.  I am excited for you to eat cereal but heartbroken on how fast you are growing up!

Weight:  1-13: 8lbs 5 oz.
                  1-16: 8lbs 0.04oz.
                  1-19: 8lbs. 4oz.
                  1-26: 8lbs. 7oz.
                  2-16: 10lbs. 11oz.

                  3-13: 13lbs (at home)
                  3-28: (at 2 month check-up)
                  4-13: (at home)

Length:  1-13: 21 1/2 inches
                  2-16: 22 inches
                  3-13: 22 1/2 inches (at home)
                  3-28: (at 2 month check-up)
                  4-13: (at home)

Diaper Size:  Size 1

Clothes Size:  You started wearing some 3-6 outfits on 3/21.  The Easter Bunny hooked you up with some fancy new summer clothes this past weekend.  You are going to be one fashionable dude!  Sometimes Dad doesn't like my choices (like your light purple polo shirt you wore on Easter).

Hair Color:  Brown

Eye color:  Blue


Funniest moment:  On 3/21 you peed on your head while getting your diaper changed!  Silly boy!

Milestone:  You are rolling from your back onto your side.  You get hung up on your shoulder.  Keep practicing little buddy!
4/2-Slept from 8pm-1am then 1:30am-10:15am
4/3-Slept from 8pm-8:15am!!!
4/4-Slept from 9:30pm-7:15 am.  Also took a 4 hour nap!
Firsts:
*3/16- First time seeing the Easter Bunny
*3/19- First time Mommy left you with anyone.  Daddy & Sister watched you while I got my haircut.  You were a good little boy and slept basically the whole time I was gone.
*3/21- First time at the park.  Sister, you & I met up with the Kette.rers.  You slept in the Er.go for the majority of the time.  You woke up, I fed you then put you in your car seat stroller.  After the park, we went to lunch at Sub.way.  What a great way to spend a unseasonably warm spring day.
*3/23- First time Grammy babysat you.  Dad, Sister and I went to Boston to see The Fr.esh Be.at Ba.nd live in concert.  We were gone for 6 hours and you slept for the majority of the time again.  You took a bottle just fine for Grammy.  I missed you so much while we were gone!
Check-ups:  3/28-  You had your check-up and everything went well.  Dr. Morris said you are growing and developing right on schedule.  Your hip click is still not present.  We passed on all immunizations again at this appointment.  Your next check-up is in May for your 4 Month.
Mommy:  Mommy is doing good!  I am still trying to figure out how to balance this busy life we have.  I need more time during the day when everyone is sleeping so I can cook, clean & exercise.  It still seems to take me forever to leave the house.

Other stuff:  Looking forward to a nice warm weekend!  Yay!  Hopefully we can go for a few walks and spend time outside. 


Today we:  Today we went to have your 3 month pictures taken at The Pict.ure Peo.ple.  We got a great picture of you and a super cute picture of you & your sister.  I started getting ready at 6am to be out of the house by 10am!  Oh lord!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE his outfit! I hope the pictures went well and I can't wait for you to post a few so I can see! :-)

    ReplyDelete