Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Woke Up to Today

My sweet baby boy wiggled his little hands out of the top of his swaddle last night and scratched his face all up.  I try so hard to keep his nails trimmed & filed but I guess I haven't done a very good job.  He is so wiggly and squirmy which make trimming very difficult.  This just breaks my heart.  I guess this would count as babies first booboo.  :-(

4 comments:

  1. I hate clipping nails, especially when they wiggle and squirm around. Poor little guy, I'm sure the scratches will heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave him a tub and you can't see the marks anymore. It still makes me so sad!

      Delete
  2. Emily claws her face all the time! Why do they do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor baby!! I hate cutting nails too and find that Chloe's nails are almost sharper after I cut them.

    ReplyDelete