Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In: 29 Weeks Post-Partum

I cannot believe I haven't done a Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In since 12 weeks PP!

I am back from vacation and back on the healthy eating & exercises wagon.  I NEED to drop these last few pounds.  I know when I do I will feel so much better about myself.  I can't start fall off by not fitting into all of my jeans.  We have 2 more vacations coming up in September and I am going to try like heck to eat good while away.  I can do it!  I know I can.

I am going to try my best to post Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In on time every week but I am not going to stress if I don't.  Life has been super busy and I am doing my best to keep up with everything.  Savannah will start school 3 weeks from today so that should free me up a little.

Starting Weight: 7wk pp: 144#
Last Week's Weight: ???#
Current Weight: #134.0#

1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal:

I'm 5'7" and have a goal weight of 128#, so I have 6# to go.

I have changed my goal from 130lbs to 128lbs.

2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals:

Progress on last week's activities:
Track my food intake (and stay within suggested calories) and exercise with myfitnesspal.com  Follow me!  Username: Elizdubois
Drink at least 6-16oz. glasses of water daily -- /
Exercise at least 3x/week -- /


Activities & goals for this coming week:
Track my food intake (and stay within suggested calories) and exercise with myfitnesspal.com
Drink at least 6-16oz. glasses of water daily
Exercise attest 3x/week -- /

5 comments:

  1. I need to get back to myfitnesspal soon (I say soon but I know it has to wait until after our vacation) and I will add you and we will rock this weight loss thing!!! :) 6 lbs to go is great.. you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are on my fitness pal and added me! I too need to lose the last few pounds!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I see a lot of ladies in the blogosphere finally wanting to tackle this again - I need to get on the bandwagon. :) I just added you on MFP as well!

    ReplyDelete