Thursday, August 16, 2012
Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In: 30 Weeks Post-Partum
Starting Weight: 7wk pp: 144#
Last Week's Weight: 134.0#
Current Weight: 130.4#
1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal:
I'm 5'7" and have a goal weight of 128#, so I have 2.4# to go.
Loss of 3.6#.
Awesome first week back at it! I am so happy with these results. My Fitness Pal is awesome! It really makes tracking what I eat and keeping myself in check so easy.
2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals:
Progress on last week's activities:
Track my food intake (and stay within suggested calories) and exercise with myfitnesspal.com Follow me! Username: Elizdubois
Drink at least 6-16oz. glasses of water daily -- 7/7
Exercise at least 3x/week -- 3/3 (my week runs from Mon-Sun)
We went to my favorite Mexican restaurant last Friday for dinner. I love chimichangas but I decided to get a grilled chicken, black bean & avocado salad this time. It was healthy and super yummy! I was very proud of my food selection.
Activities & goals for this coming week:
Track my food intake (and stay within suggested calories) and exercise with myfitnesspal.com
Drink at least 6-16oz. glasses of water daily
Exercise at least 3x/week
Make the best possible choices when eating out, at a party or function.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow!! You are doing so well! I am very impressed. I need to join you in finally getting my butt back into gear as soon as I am back from vacation. I plan to get back into myfitnesspal then too. Keep up the awesome work, Liz!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou rock! Great job this week!
ReplyDeleteI'm just catching up on posts, and WOW, way to go! excited to see your post tomorrow!
ReplyDelete