Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In: 31 Weeks Post-Partum
Starting Weight: 7wk pp: 144#
Last Week's Weight: 130.4#
Current Weight: # 128.8
1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal:
I'm 5'7" and have a goal weight of 128#, so I have .8# to go.
Loss of 1.6#.
Again I am going to say how much I love My Fitness Pal. If you are looking to loose a few pounds (or more) this is the way to do it. I loved Wei.ght Watc.her's because of the points system but it got old quick with all the figuring out with the little scale. MFP is awesome because it has a data base and more just about every food you could ever eat is already in the data base.
I also think since I am almost at my goal I need to adjust my goal again. I *thought* that by getting to 128 my old pants would all fit. ***WRONG*** Looks like I will need to change my goal soon to 125. I would say that after having Baby #2 my body has changed. My problems are my hips & thighs. On a very happy note, I did fit into a pair of carpi's yesterday that I couldn't wear before. Yea!!!
Crap. I almost forgot! Please send me good vibes for the weekend. We have our nephew's birthday on Saturday, a baby shower & Jay/my pizza birthday party on Sunday AND I am surprising Jay with a date night for his birthday on Monday which will be a dinner out at a restaurant. I can do this. I can do this. I CAN DO THIS!!! Then NEXT weekend we are going to Mai.ne for vacation, celebrating our birthday's with my family & New Hamp.shire for vacation the following weekend. The next 3 weeks don't make eating well very easy at all.
2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals:
Progress on last week's activities:
Track my food intake (and stay within suggested calories) and exercise with myfitnesspal.com Follow me! Username: Elizdubois
Drink at least 6-16oz. glasses of water daily -- 7/7
Exercise at least 3x/week -- 3/3 (my week runs from Mon-Sun)
Activities & goals for this coming week:
Track my food intake (and stay within suggested calories) and exercise with myfitnesspal.com
Drink at least 6-16oz. glasses of water daily
Exercise at least 3x/week
Make the best possible choices when eating out, at a party or function.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow!! You are doing so well! :) Less than a pound to your original goal. You should be very proud. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteOh and lots of good vibes for the weekend!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so good, I agree MFP is easier than Weight Watchers. I just canceled my WW subscription because it just got to be too much of a pain to track everything on there. You can totally stick to your plan and will do great this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're seeing such great success with MFP. It really is an awesome program!! Good luck this weekend!
ReplyDelete