I cannot believe you are another month older! The time really is going by way to fast. You are now 8 months old and such a little man. You are so sweet and happy all of the time. Sissy has started school this month and I think you are really enjoying your Mommy time. I know I am enjoying my Shanie time! I have started to plan your Halloween costume (that I am having to craft myself) and you & Sissy's Birthday party! I am so excited to have you in our family to enjoy the holiday season this year. We are going to have an awesome time!
Sleep: You still go to bed at 8pm and *usually* sleep until 4/5am. You wake for a quick snack then sleep again until 6:30/7am. You always nap 2 hours after waking in the morning and usually take an afternoon/early evening nap.
Feed: You are a picky little eater. You don't like any of the baby food that I made for you anymore other then the applesauce. You don't like any green vegetables & really only like turkey & chicken.
Weight:
1-13: 8lbs 5 oz.
1-16: 8lbs 0.04oz.
1-19: 8lbs. 4oz.
1-26: 8lbs. 7oz.
2-16: 10lbs. 11oz.
3-13: 13lbs (at home)
3-28: 13lbs. 6oz.(at 2 month check-up)
4-13: (at home)
5-13: 15lbs (at home)
5-24: 15.3 50th percentile (at 4 month check-up)
6-13: 15.6 (at home)
7-25: (at 6 month check-up)
8-13: 18lbs (at home)
2-16: 10lbs. 11oz.
3-13: 13lbs (at home)
3-28: 13lbs. 6oz.(at 2 month check-up)
4-13: (at home)
5-13: 15lbs (at home)
5-24: 15.3 50th percentile (at 4 month check-up)
6-13: 15.6 (at home)
7-25: (at 6 month check-up)
8-13: 18lbs (at home)
9-13: 19.4 (at home)
You are currently teething & have a cold so you are rocking this nice face fash.
Length: 1-13: 21 1/2
inches
2-16: 22 inches
3-13: 22 1/2 inches (at home)
3-28: 24 1/4 inches (at 2 month check-up)
5-24: 27 1/2 inches 100 percentile (at 4 month check-up)
7-25: (at 6 month check-up)Diaper Size: 3
Clothes Size: 6-9 and 6-12
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye color: Blue
Milestones:
*More teeth!
*Working on perfecting the crawl
Firsts:
3-13: 22 1/2 inches (at home)
3-28: 24 1/4 inches (at 2 month check-up)
5-24: 27 1/2 inches 100 percentile (at 4 month check-up)
7-25: (at 6 month check-up)Diaper Size: 3
Clothes Size: 6-9 and 6-12
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye color: Blue
Milestones:
*More teeth!
*Working on perfecting the crawl
Firsts:
*First time taking a tubby with your sister
*First time napping in the crib at Grammy & Grampy's house. The crib that used to be mine.
*9/13: First time sitting in a store carriage like a big boy! You love it & look so grown up.
Check-ups: Not until 9 months in October
Other stuff: We went on two little vacations this past month & you were perfect on both of them.
Today
we: What better way to celebrate your 8 month birthday than shopping! We went to the mall then Mill.bury Plaza to poke around. I got you the most adorable little sports ball ornaments for your Christmas tree. You, me & Sissy went to lunch together at Long.horn. Going to a sit down restaurant by myself with two kids (at your nap time) wasn't my best idea ever but we made it work! You love to grab at everything you can get your little hands on while at the table. I got you a new pair of sneakers at Str.ide Ri.te and you are now in a size 3 1/2-4 shoe. You think that shoes are a chew toy.

I just ordered Aiden a pair of Stride Rites too and I can't wait! I ordered size 6 for Aiden based on the size chart, but I'm starting to think they are too big. I can always save them for when he's older and order him another pair. Shane is changing so much and looks like he is such a chill and happy baby. You are wonder woman for taking 2 kids out for lunch!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cute little guy!! My goodness, those eyes are to die for! :) He looks so happy. It sounds like he has a very similar sleep schedule to Alidia at the moment. She didn't used to need that 4am 'snack' but I am actually okay with her needing it again now as I love that special alone time with her. Can't wait to see his and Savannah's halloween costumes!!
ReplyDelete