Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Pre-School Field Trip Fun

Today Shane & I went on a pre-school field trip with Savannah and her class.  We went to the pumpkin patch at Westview Farms Creamery & it was awesome and as cold as the North Pole.  I have always wanted to bring Savannah to a real pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin plus this was one of the activities listed on the Fall Bucket List.    The Farm was on top of a big hill and it was right where the tornado passed through a year and a half ago so it was super super windy.  The kids were dressed for it but I wasn't.  I really could have used a vest and gloves.  As usual, Shane was a trooper and such a good boy.  Hopefully next fall we will be able to go to the patch again as a family. 

We had a beautiful view
 Hay ride


 Play place fun

 Hay ride with friends

 The 3 of us
 He LOVED the Er.go today
 The pumpkin patch
 Savannah and her friend Taizhalynne

 She is adorable!
It warms my heart that my shy girl has made some awesome friends at school
 Story time after our picnic lunch
 Singing and some fun!
He slept for over an hour all cuddled up in the Er.go
 
 Yummy ice cream from the creamery
 Class picture
 My boy
 On the way home we stopped at our favorite coffee house to warm up with fancy coffee drinks & hot chocolate.  Check that one off the Bucket List too!


5 comments:

  1. Look at all those kids, I bet it is so sweet to see your girl with some friends. Love seeing you check things off your bucket list. Speaking of, I saw that post in my reader but it wasn't showing up on your blog? Just FYI in case you didn't know. Cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't mean to post it yet so I removed it. I will post it when I have all the items done. We are half done so far!

      Delete
  2. That looks like so much fun! Shane looks like he enjoyed his time outdoors too and did terrific being in the Ergo! What a perfect, fun field trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun!! Your kiddos are both looking as adorable as ever. Glad you are getting so much checked off your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see your blog again yay! Looks like you guys had such a good time, I love fall!

    ReplyDelete