Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend Recap

We had a super fun, laid back family weekend.  We started the weekend early with a snow day on Friday!  I am not sure why, but I thought we were only expecting 6-8 inches of snow but we ended up with almost 2 feet!  PLEASE let this be our last storm of the year!  C'mon spring!
 






The weather for the remainder of the weekend couldn't have been better.  It was super sunny and the temperatures were up near 50!  We went for a short walk with the kids in the new wagon they got for Christmas.




 
Our neighbor made this awesome snowman & we just had to have our picture taken with it!
 


On Sunday we went out to run a few errands after Shane's morning nap & lunch.  We brought Shane to get his first haircut at Snip Its.  It's the most adorable kids salon.  They give you a first haircut certificate with a little lock of hair.  Shane sat perfectly still the whole time!




My boy looking all fresh & handsome!





Then we hopped over to the mall to have pictures with the Easter Bunny!  Shane didn't really like the bunny too much.  It was so funny!  Right after the picture Shane got this scared look on his face and was pushing the bunny's hand off of him.

 
We finished off the weekend eating some yummy take-out with Jay's parents.  Back at it tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. I'm SO ready for it to stop snowing here too, however we haven't gotten it half as bad as you guys have. Blah, I'm ready for spring too! I love Shane's expression during his haircut, what a good boy for sitting so nicely too! Aiden got his haircut this weekend and I felt SO bad for the stylist b/c he wouldn't sit down and kept tossing his head all over. Hope you all have a terrific rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! So cute, Shane, getting his hair cut! We have a snip its here too, but at this rate Sam won't be getting a haircut until she is 5 since she barely has any now! haha LOVE your house btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow and sun is what we got too! I love Shane's new haircut, he looks so big now! And your house is beautiful by the way! I'm coming for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so done with snow too; after not having any last year we sure made up for it this year. What a big boy he is getting his hair cut! Glad he sat so still and cooperated - Chloe was not feeling it when we went. And thanks for mentioning the Easter bunny, I had to check to see when ours was coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your house is so beautiful!!! :) And all that snow.. I am jealous. Looks like fun to me... for a day or two at least ;) And Shane's haircut is adorable. He really looks so grown up. Sounds like a nice family weekend you had!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Fiona - your house is gorgeous. And it looks good with two feet of snow on it. :)

    I'm thinking of doing Easter Bunny pics, but I'm afraid of how Tay will react!

    ReplyDelete