Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

It's a......






All of our friends and family are line up as we cute the cake



I love the look on Savannah's face!  Priceless!




It's a BOY!!!


We are over the moon with excitement!  Ideally we wanted a boy but we knew we would have loved another girl also.  I am just so happy that Jay will have a son.  Savannah wasn't too happy about this since she really wanted a sister (so she thought).  As soon as I told her she wouldn't need to share her princess dresses and high heels she was VERY happy to be expecting a little brother.  My dear friend and I are going shopping tonight with our girls to pick out a few BABY BOY outfits.  I am so very excited!  Now we just need to agree on names!  Jay and I have very different taste.  As of now my top choices are Bentley, Easton, Sutton & Shane.  

1 comment: