Size of baby:
Your baby has really plumped up. She weighs about 6.8 pounds and she's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). She has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold her hand for the first time! Her organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.
Weight gain: 160.8 (up from 158.2 last week)
Stretch marks: None
Belly button: Very much an outie
Sleep: Sleep has been better this past week. I have been taking 1 Benadryl at bedtime and sleeping with the fan on for white noise. I am going to try not taking the Benadryl tomorrow night and seeing how it goes.
Best Moment of the Week: CHRISTMAS!!! We had a wonderful holiday. Our weekend was fairly busy but we all enjoyed ourselves. As usual, Savannah was incredibly spoiled. We still have to find homes for all of her new toys. I need to get her a plastic cabinet with drawers to keep all of her dress up clothes. I also need to find some type of toy organization storage holder thingie for the playroom.
Movement: He is slowing down but still moving quite a bit. At my appointment this week I was still 2cm and 80%. No change from last week.
Symptoms: Same as the last couple of week. Very thirsty, unable to sleep & always using the bathroom.
Food cravings/Aversions: I have been drinking milk again like it's going out of style.
Gender: BOY
What I miss: Restful sleep
Looking forward to: Labor & delivery-never though I would EVER say that
Dreams: Still not dreaming
What I miss: Restful sleep
Looking forward to: Labor & delivery-never though I would EVER say that
Dreams: Still not dreaming
AHHH! You're still cookin!!!? You look great! Happy New Year to you and your beautiful (growing) family!
ReplyDeleteThis is in response to your comment. Me too! I wasnt sure if I wanted to watch this season because I was kind of like "eh" about Ben. He seems like a good guy but I wasn't crazy about him! But of course Ill probably still get sucked in! And yes, I probably should go to the dr about my ears, just being lazy about it I guess! They dont hurt anymore but I think I'm going to have to learn more sign language soon, since my hearing is going!
ReplyDelete