Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Still pregnant

I am still here and still pregnant.  No sign of baby as of yet.  I went for my Non-Stress Test, U/S & regular appointment this morning.  Everything checked out a-ok.  The stress test showed that our baby boy is nice and comfortable in the belly still.  The u/s showed that he has great fluid and is an estimated 7 pounds (give or take a half pound in either direction).  I will go back on Friday if he hasn't made is grand entrance yet.  I never made it to get my special cream cheese today-Jay was in a rush to get to work.  I will get it Friday for sure if we don't have any baby action.  The cafe where it is sold just isn't located in the best area of the city and they have like 0 parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment