It's 8:15am and my sweet baby boy is just starting to stir from being asleep since 8pm LAST NIGHT! This is a first for us and I couldn't be any more excited! Sunday night he went to bed at 8pm, woke at 1am to eat (back in bed by 1:30am) and then slept till 10am. That was the longest period (9 hours) that he had slept until now. I reminded Jay this morning that unfortunately this does not meant hat we are in the clear. Fingers are crossed that more awesomeness is to come but with babes you just never know. I can just hear Jay saying "What's his deal?! He did it last night. Why won't he do it again!" I got up twice to check him & got up at 5am to pump. Yeah for 8oz! We are still lacking in the daytime sleeping department. Yesterday he only slept for 1hr. We will hopefully work that out at some point.
My sleeping beauty boy
That is great! I hope it keeps going for you!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I bet you feel so refreshed today!
ReplyDelete