Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In: 11 Weeks Post-Partum


Starting Weight:  7wk pp: 144#
Last Week's Weight: 136.8#
Current Weight: #136.8#

No weight loss or gain from last week-7.2 total (6.8# to go)

1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal: 

I'm 5'7" and have a goal weight of 130#, so I have # to go.
I hope to be back into my regular pants for Easter in 3 weeks.

2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals:

Progress on last week's activities:
Stay within my 32 We.ight Watc.her's points -- 4/7
Drink at least 6-16oz. glasses of water daily -- 7/7
1hr. (3 1/2 miles) on treadmill 3x -- 2/3
Yoga 0/1

Yeah.  Not a good week.  Not at all.  Friday night we ate out while on Bos.ton (i had a cup of french onion soup and shared a chicken quesadilla with Savannah), Saturday Jay and I shared a grinder from the pizza house (chicken, turkey & honey mustard dressing & chips.  sofreakinggood!  Jay was working at a job so I had to bring him lunch-not many healthy options on short notice) at lunch and Sunday night we celebrated my SIL's birthday (white pasta with spaghetti, meatballs & ice cream cake).  I am back on track now.  Gotta loose these measly last 7ish pounds!

Activities & goals for this coming week:
Stay within my allotted 32 We.ight Watc.her's daily points
Drink at least 6-16oz. glasses of water daily
Treadmill exercise 3x
Yoga DVD 1x
Share a healthy Wei.ght Watc.her's recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment