Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Easter Basket Drama

A few weeks ago I went online and I ordered Shane's Easter basket.  I had no trouble ordering the liner but the site had discontinued the large brown basket I wanted.  I was a bit upset about this because Savannah has the same brown basket and I wanted them to match.  I ordered the white basket and my plan was to give Shane Savannah's brown basket and Savannah the new white basket.  This wasn't what I wanted but I figured it would be OK.  So I ordered everything and then was told the white basket was on back order until March 26th.  This aggravated me very much because this store sells the same baskets every single year (they have new liners every year) so why the heck did they not buy like a million of them from their supplier???  Anyways, the following day I was stalking the website and noticed they were selling the brown basket again.  I called customer service right away and asked to have my order changed from white to brown.  I was told no problem but the brown was on back order also.  Then about a week later, stalking the site again, I noticed the brown was no longer offered again.  WTF!  So I called customer service for a second time and they said the other rep canceled my white basket but never put in the order for the brown basket.  They told m that they had over 5,000 brown baskets on back order.  They didn't think they were going to be able to fulfill all orders before Easter.  OH.MY.LORD!  I am so neurotic that if Shane doesn't have this basket for Easter I will die!  This is my babies first Easter!  The awesome rep saw that 1 store in California had 3 brown baskets.  She called the store and asked them to mail me one.  I would have hugged and kissed her if I could have.  So thanks to that wonderful lady my son and I will be having the best first Easter!  We are off to the mall to see the Easter Bunny today!

No comments:

Post a Comment