Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

TVT (A day late & a dollar short)


*I have become on old pro at wiping Savannah's butt while feeding Shane.  I make it a point to always apologize to my boy for having to smell s*** during a meal.  Sigh.....

*Wednesday night Shane slept for 7 straight hours and the entire time I ran errands and exercised on Thursday.  Last night he woke up twice and isn't napping today.  Sigh again.....

*The weather forecast is showing A-MAZING weather for this weekend and upcoming week.  Hopefully we can go for a lot of walks!  I am dying for Spring.

*I am super excited to go grocery shopping tonight and fill our cart with only healthy choices!  Go us!

*Speaking of food, I can't stop thinking of all the unhealthy food I want to stuff my face with!  I wonder when our first "cheat" day will be.  Not soon enough!

*My baby boy is going to be two months old (HFS!!!) on Tuesday!  Crazy!  Just crazy!

*If you are the praying type, please pray for Sarah @ Baby Talk, her hubby & darling new baby girl Samantha who was born yesterday at almost 33 weeks.  Poor Sarah has had so much more than her fair share of pregnancy complications but hopefully things will be smooth sailing now.




No comments:

Post a Comment