Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Funday

Last Monday and today my mother came and picked up Savannah to go play at her house for the day.  My Mom is recently retired so this is a first for us.  Savannah had never been to my parent's house without us before.  She was a little nervous about going last week because my parent's have 2 dogs and Savannah isn't a huge fan of dogs.  Last week Savannah had a great time with her Grammy and my Mom asked to have her back again this week.  Last week I got some much needed cleaning done so it was awesome!  This week I did my Yoga DVD, some housework and Shane & I went for a walk together.  Here are pictures of Shane in his bouncy seat while I took a shower this afternoon.  This was a first for us!



2 comments:

  1. That is great to have help so close by! I love the pictures, he's a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! He's got such beautiful blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete