Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In: 9 Weeks Post-Partum

Starting Weight:  7wk pp: 144#
Last Week's Weight: 139.2#
Current Weight: # 139.4

Up .2# from last week-4.6 total (9.4# to go)

1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal: 

I'm 5'7" and have a goal weight of 130#, so I have 9.4# to go.
I hope to be back into my regular pants for Easter in 4 weeks.

2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals:

Progress on last week's activities:
Stay within my 32 Weight Watcher's points -- 7/7
Drink at least 6-16oz. glasses of water daily -- 7/7
1hr. (3 1/2 miles) on treadmill 3x -- 3/3
Yoga 2/1

We also went for a few walks outside this past week.  One was 1 3/4 miles and  2 were 2 miles.

Activities & goals for this coming week:
Stay within my allotted 32 We.ight Watc.her's daily points
Drink at least 6-16oz. glasses of water daily
Treadmill exercise 3x
Yoga DVD 1x
Share a healthy Wei.ght Watc.her's recipe


Wei.ght Watc.hers Recipe:
These came out so good that I will probably never buy croutons from the store again.  Plus it's a great way to use up the last few slices of bread.  You can take the croutons and smoosh them up to make homemade breadcrumbs.

Homemade Basic Croutons
Make 16 servings

8 slices day-old bread, cubed
1 tablespoon salt-free seasoning blend
2 teaspoons garlic powder

Pre-heat the oven to 300 degrees.
On a baking sheet, arrange the bread cubes in a single layer, keeping the cubes close together; sprinkle with the seasoning blend and garlic powder.  Bake until golden brown and thoroughly dried, 30-40 minutes.  Store in a zip-close plastic bag for up to 1 week, or freeze in an airtight container for 2-3 months.

Per-serving (6-8 croutons): 42 cal, 1g fat, 0g satfat, 0g trans fat, 8g carb, 77mg sod, 0mg chol, 1g fib, 1g prote, 16mg calc.  Points Value: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment