Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I am not Irish so I don't really get into St. Patrick's Day.  However since I now have a child in Pre-School I find myself helping her celebrate.  These pictures were taken Thursday before school. 

I am not sure if they were having a little party or not but I sent her all decked out just in case.  And yes, she spilled her lunch on her shirt before we left the house.  Sigh...




My brother is home visiting from NY today so we are going to my parent's tonight for corned beef and cabbage dinner.  Savannah is so excited to see her Uncle Darryl again.  We only see him 1-2 times a year so we are all looking forward to tonight.  This will be his first time meeting Shane.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your family time tonight! I'm sure they will just gush over your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete