Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

TVT



-School is out for the summer!  Last day was Tuesday so we went to dinner & got ice cream to celebrate.  I have no idea how I am going to do my grocery shopping with 2 kids.

-We are having a humid spell in Central MA.  It's like 90+ outside with awful humidity.  Thankfully we have central air but we don't run it on high in fear of a brankruptingly (is that even a word-prob not) high electric bill.  Looks like we will be spending some time tonight at my in law's pool.  It's so hot out we had to bring the chicks into the cellar.  They were over heating in the coop.

-I suck at blogging and am now over a week late with Shane's 5 month post.  I have been so busy with my 100 Day Challenge it doesn't leave much extra time for blogging.  I may add blogging as one of my tasks.  The Challenge is going AWESOME and I love it so much!

-My dear cousin got engaged two weeks ago and asked me to be a bridesmaid this week!  I am so excited!  I have never been a bridesmaid before.  This is going to be awesome!  They haven't set a date yet but it is looking like May 2013.

-My sweet little goddaughter's first birthday party is on Saturday!  I am so excited to spoil her with her Bitty Baby.  Savannah has close to 1 million toys and Bitty has been one of her favorites since she received her for her first Christmas.  I HIGHLY recommend her for any little princess.

-I seriously freakin' L-O-V-E summer.  Tank tops, shorts and flip flops are the only way to be.  I wish it was 75 and sunny 365 days a year.  I am such a happy person in the summer.


4 comments:

  1. We have been dealing with humidity in KC too and it is no fun. :( I can handle the heat, just not the humidity too. Have fun being a bridesmaid! I was asked for the first time too, and the wedding will be next August. I'm with ya girl in the wardrobe department. I'd wear flip flops every day if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same as you, I LIVE in my flip-flops! My hubby teases me because I try to wear them as long as I can in winter before it snows. I always complain that my feet are cold, but giving up my flops is like accepting the season of winter, which I HATE!
    Keep us posted on how grocery shopping with 2 goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for summer!!! :) I love it too... which may be why I now live in a country which has it all year round. I do wear flip flops about 365... maybe 364 days a year.. eventhough my husband tries to make me wear sneakers sometime. I swear I can do all the same things in flip flops now!! I too am feeling you with the crazy heat and humidity. It is extreme right now!!

    How fun that you have been asked to be a bridesmaid! I am sure you will have a blast.

    So great to hear that your 100 day challenge is going well!!! I wish I could say the same! :/ Still trying to stick with it but had a few failures along the way while on vacation. Will write an update post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 100 Day Challenge has totally be helping me out as well!!
    I live in flip flops - even in the middle of winter in CO, whenever possible. :)

    ReplyDelete