Str.ide Ri.te is one of those stores that I just SHOULDN'T go into. The store at our local shopping area is also an outlet. This makes it double trouble!
We went into today "back to school shopping" for sneakers. Savannah fell in love with this bright colored sparkly pair of KE.DS. They didn't have them in her size so I let her try on a pair a half size larger then what she is currently wearing. She kept saying over and over how much she loved these shoes. I couldn't tell her no. We will just pack them away for spring.
OK so we still need new sneakers for fall. I found these for only $15! I love the colors and they will match with just about every casual outfit she has. Plus they are vel.cro so she can put them on herself. Score!
They had a section of shoes marked 70% off in the back of the store. They didn't have anything in Shane's current or next size (he is still in size 1). I did get him these brown leather shoes for $12! They were normally $45. They are so adorable and "little man" like. They are an early walker sneaker type shoe that would also work as a dress shoe. No clue when he will be a 4 1/2 but these can be worn at any time of the year.
And...I am a HUGE softie and felt really bad that the shoes Savannah is so excited about can not be worn for another 6 months. I went on to Str.ideri.te.com and found her these shoes on clearance for $19.99. They are currently offering 25% off all clearance and free shipping on every order. So these beauties are on the way for a whopping $14.96! I am not going to tell her I ordered them and let her be surprised. I hope she loves them.




shopaholic is right!!
ReplyDeletehaha yes, it does sound like maybe Stride Rite is one of those stores you shouldn't go into.... although I have to admit you found some super cute shoes and got some great deals!! I love every pair! :) Hope Savannah loves her surprise pair!
ReplyDelete