Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Oh no he didn't!


Yes, that would be my precious baby boy in a standing position.  Not only is it a standing position (that he put himself into for the first time just yesterday) but this very picture was the 5/6th time he stood up (by himself let me remind you) on his first day of learning this new trick.  Say it ain't so!  {hyperventilating}  Time to lower the crib. 

Why do I get a strong wave of severe nausea every.single.time he reaches a milestone? 

Operation "Convince husband we need another baby" is in full swing. 

This is something I NEVER thought I would want.  It was decided very very long ago that we were going to be a 4 person family. 

This little love of a baby has made me want more. 

If I can get Jay to agree it will be nothing short of a miracle.  I want 2 1 more and I want it soon.

2 comments:

  1. Eek.. they do grow up way too quickly!!! Alidia has yet to stand but I'd say it will happen pretty soon as she has been attempting it in her crib a lot this week and even worse, in the bath tub! :/ I was just loving me some photos of a friend's newborn on Facebook and it has me thinking, "Time for another??" already too!! My plan has always been for 2 but even with just 1 so far, I feel like I won't be ready to call it quits after 2. We shall see. Good luck convincing Jay! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting big so fast!! I hope you can convince Jay, you guys make cute babies!

    ReplyDelete