Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

39 Weeks & 6 days (HFS!!)

So yeah, 39 weeks and 6 days.  That means 1 more days till my estimated due date.  Are you serious?  Where has the time gone?  And I thought I was going to maybe go like a week early.  Haha!  No such luck!

I am doing this post today in case I go into labor today or tonight and I am unable to do it tomorrow (as if that's really going to happen).  A girl can dream, can't she?  I would LOVE to have this little guy on 1-11.  What a cool birthday that would be.  1-11-12.  I always liked the date since my estimated due date with big sister was 2-22.

Tomorrow I have an appointment at 8am for a Non-Stress test, Ultrasound & then appointment with my doctor.  Hopefully all will be well.  Hopefully on the way in I have time to stop at Eric's for his famous labor inducing cream cheese.  I had an appointment on my EDD with Savannah and we stopped for cream cheese then too.  I went into labor over night that night.  It's worth a try right!


 Belly Shots
(hopefully the last until we are leaving for the hospital)



2 comments:

  1. Your belly is perfect!! I can't wait for the big day!! Good luck mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! It's pretty much go time :) Good luck! Hope the cream cheese does the trick!

    ReplyDelete