AHHHH! How did I MISS this post????!! I saw your comment you left me today and I was thinking "wow how has she not had that baby yet?" So I went and checked your blog and THERE HE WAS :) Congratulations on your beautiful new blessing! So exciting! Hope you are doing well :)
Awww! He is perfect! I love the look you captured with him on the scale . . .kind of like why are you not wrapping me up people it is cold out here! Enjoy every second!
Awww yay! Congratulations!!!! He's a cutie :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your bouncy baby boy! He is adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteAHHHH! How did I MISS this post????!! I saw your comment you left me today and I was thinking "wow how has she not had that baby yet?" So I went and checked your blog and THERE HE WAS :) Congratulations on your beautiful new blessing! So exciting! Hope you are doing well :)
ReplyDeleteAwww! He is perfect! I love the look you captured with him on the scale . . .kind of like why are you not wrapping me up people it is cold out here! Enjoy every second!
ReplyDelete