Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Back to normal

Ahhhhhh!  I feel like a million dollars today and it sure is great!  I slept fairly well last night so I am sure that helped a ton!  I still am nauseated but not anything like the past week.  yesterday afternoon I felt like junk and I was trying to figure out what we would have for dinner.  I feel so bad for Jay and Savannah because I haven;t been cooking ANYTHING.  Nothing "sounds" good to me EVER.  It really stinks.  So yesterday I said I need to have something kinda decent.  We ended up having Breakfast for dinner.  We made a big fresh fruit salad, scrambled eggs and homemade waffles in our waffle maker.  Sooooo yummy!  I told Jay we should have breakfast for dinner weekly!  It was super fab!  I felt good that I had fruit & eggs.  The waffles arent' exactly healthy but I figured it was OK since I don't use syrup.  I had a glass of OJ and that really hit the spot.

Today I am watching my nephew (my cousin's son) all day.  Sometimes I get nervous having 2 kiddos in the house but usually it turns out to be easy.  Joe is 18 months and such a good little boy.  He occupies Savannah and keeps her out from under my feet.  She is a good little Mommy to him.  They play so well together.  This morning they played in the living room like little angels.  I was able to clean the bathroom that is attached to our kitchen, put the china away from Easter brunch & clean up the kitchen.  Now we are all up in the playroom hanging out.  I am doing a few loads of laundry while to kids poke around.




We have a super busy weekend coming up.  Tomorrow we are going to an "Open House" at a local tractor store.  Jay is buying a new bagger for his lawn tractor and they are supposed to have a bounce house for the kids.  After that we are going out to lunch and then to Barney LIVE at the Hanover Theatre.  Savannah will LOVE seeing Barney.  Sunday we have our friends, Jay & Joy, daughter's 5th birthday.  They are having an indoor pool party.  Should be fun but I could go without having to wear a bathing suit in front of all these people I don't know!

1 comment:

  1. In my first trimester all I wanted was breakfast food! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete