Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Crazy Sunday

Boy today turned into a crazy Sunday!  Jay and I dropped Savannah off at his parents house first thing this morning so we could go to the Charlton house (house my husband is buliding for a client) to clean.  On our way to the house we stopped at a small local diner for a nice breakfast.  We cleaned for a few hours and then picked up Savannah.  I had to quickly get ready because Karly's baby shower was this afternoon at 2pm.  This is her 3rd baby but her first girl.  She just had a small family & close friends shower.  All she asked for was clothing for Kenzie (my goddaughter!!!).  Before we ate Karly opened her girft.  We were about 1hour into the shower when I started feeling very hot, nausious & having horrible middle of the belly cramps.  It was no fun at all.  The cramps were VERY intense and very scary.  My sister in law, Kate, was also at the shower.  I was trying to act normal because she doesn't know that I found out I was pregnant (we haven't told anyone except Karly).  I told Karly I wasn;t feeling well and I was going to go outside for some fresh air.  When I got to the car I located a plastic bag from Savannah's travel potty just in case I were to become sick.  I stayed outside for about 5 minutes and I was feeling awful.  The thought of going back inside made me feel worse.  I just wanted to lay down.  I contumplated calling Jay to come pick me up but I knew he couldn't as it was Savannah's nap time.  I then sent Kate a text telling her I wasn;t feeling well and that I was outside.  I told her I had to leave and asked her if she could bring me my purse.  I knew I was going to have to tell her what was going on when she came out.  Kate & Karly came out a few minutes later.  I felt so bad and was hoping I wasn;t causing a scene at her baby shower but I felt so bad and I was so scared that I was going to start bleeding.  Karly told me she thought I have Evening Sickness.  She said she had similar symptoms while pregnant with Connor.  She told be to just relax and that hopefully this meant I was having a boy.  I thanked her for being so understanding.  I told Kate that I was expecting and like I suspected she was sooooooo happy & excited.  I told her we hadn;t told anyone yet because of what happened in November & that I was going to the doctor on Tuesday.  She said she hoped I felt better and that she wouldn't tell anyone.  I was able to drive myself home and I immediatelty asked Dr. Google about my symptoms.  Many many mant websites popped up saying my symptoms were normal.  That really helped to ease my mind.  I layed down for about and hour and started feeling better after being in bed for about 40 mintues.  I relaxed and took it easy for the remainer of the evening.  Maybe I started feeling ill becuase I skipped lunch.  I don't know.

I will feel so much better after my appointments on Tuesday.  I will feel even better in another 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment