Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Tuesday, May 3rd

So I haven’t been doing a very good job at my Blog attempt.  I guess I will just give it another try.  My period is expected on Thursday and I am experiencing NO pregnancy symptoms.  Needless to say, I am fully expecting my period.  No hops up this month.  But I am pleased to say that I have been temping every morning and keeping a fairly accurate chart.  I will try and chart “secretions” (I know, yuck!) next month.  If next cycle is a bust I fully plant on contacting Dr. H for assistance and direction on what we can do.
In other news, Osama Bin Laden was found and killed yesterday very early in the morning.  He and a few others were found inside a compound in Pakistan.  He was shot in the head and then buried at sea.  There has been a lot of back and forth on Facebook with everyone expressing their feelings on this.  Most are happy that the world is rid of him but some are “deeply saddened.”  That is a whole other post in itself.  I for one am so happy he is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment