Monday, May 09, 2011
4 weeks & 5 days, 247 days to go- 8:20am: So I just spoke with the nurse at Edna’s office and my HCG Quant Level was 921. The nurse said that was normal considering the date of my last period. The doctor hasn’t reviewed my results yet so they will get back to me. I told her to please tell the doctor that I would like the lab repeated so we have something to compare it to. Online says 4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml. So that gives me some piece of mind. Last time (in November) my results were 2744 and then 2933. I don’t remember the dates exactly but my last period was 9/16 and I had the D & C on 11/11 (Veteran’s Day). I figure I was about 7 weeks when I had the blood work before. Today’s blood work does give me some piece of mind because at 7 weeks the results should be 7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7,650 - 229,000 mIU/ml.
Great numbers, congratulations!!
ReplyDelete