Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tuesday, April 26th

I have become obsessed with the fact that I have been TTC since September 2010 with no luck.  Well I did have some luck in October of 2010 but that was short lived and resulted in a miscarriage (D&C) in November of 2010.  My recent guilty pleasure has brought me to infertility blogs.  In a strange way it brings me comfort ~ I am not alone in my heart ache.  Even thought I do not know these other women I feel like we share a slight similarity.  I don’t think that anyone in my real life understands how I feel.  I still feel as if everyone else is able to move on with life but I am stuck.  It has been 5 months since my loss and my heart still aches.  I will continue to ache until I am blessed with another so today I am starting my own journal.  I figure this will help me document and keep track of my “symptoms” and hopefully help me understand my own body better which in turn will help me become pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment