Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Second HCG & 5 weeks 1 day

4,855!!!

I don't know what I was expecting but I wasn't expecting it to be THAT high!  I told the nurse that I had an appointment scheduled for Wednesday and I was wondering if Edna always orders a u/s to detect heartbeat and official due date.  She said yes and I asked if I would request to have both appointments on the same day.  I told her that I didn't mind if the appointment had to be pushed back a week or so to accommodate.  She said she would check with Edna and call me back.  It wasn't even 10 minutes and another nurse called to say they could see me on Tuesday at 2pm.  Yahoo!  I asked the nurse (just to be sure) that if everything as good, does she think we would see a heartbeat on Tuesday.  She said yes because my hormone level is high.  Just talking about this is giving me a little anxiety.  In a good way.  I am getting excited and this is feeling more "real".

No comments:

Post a Comment